Rural & Urban Development –
- Awareness, Community Development & Mobilisation , Swach Bharat Abhiyan
- Early Child Care & Development hood and Quality Education.
- Training to Teachers – Train teachers and staff for best educational output .
- Primary & Secondary Education – Help street children or underprivileged children to get admitted in schools
- Primary Education, Formal & Non-formal education, Adult and Child Education.
- Provide guidance for higher education , giving research work to unemployed professionals , help them in taking admission in colleges , awareness about education loan etc.
- After class Tutions
- Provide them school dresses , books , stationery ,shoes , food etc.
Quality Assurance –
- Check & Audit quality education & system in schools /colleges for improving quality in
Prevention & Protection Drive –
- Protection of Children (boys/girls) from Sexual Offences . Educate them through awareness drive & educational Slides.
- Prevention of unmarried female from sexual abuses. Guide them and provide physical training like taekwondo etc.
- Prevention of married female from sexual involvement working in factories ,homes etc
- Women and Youth economic empowerment through market oriented skills development, micro-enterprise skills.
- Skill development programs like computer training , vocational course training , typing Hindi /English , english speaking course , tailoring/stiching , papad making , paper envelope making, beauty parlor etc.
Job Oriented Livelihood –
- The job oriented skills development programs for adolescent girls and young women to delay the age of marriage and to improve their economic security and micro-finance, training to men & women on job skills with job placements, business skills trainings for effectively managing and developing their micro enterprises
- Self Help Groups, Income generation, livelihood improvement.
- Natural Resource Management, Watershed Management, Environmental issues, Disaster rehabilitation.
Women development– Awareness.
Health & Sanitation
- Sanitation and Water Supply.
- Reproductive Mother and Child Health, Health & Hygiene, Adolescent Health, Awareness and prevention of AIDS & HIV.
- Rehabilitation of mentally, physically impaired & disabled.
- Regular health check up camps.
- Community health camps for the older people , children , male , female .
Academic Conference – National/International –
- Academic Conferences, Awareness programs, workshops, Motivational Drive Symposium etc to promote weaker students /academicians helping out to provide them International platform to show their capabilities.
- Training and capacity building, Workshop, Training and development.
- Life-skills programmes
- Scholarship programmes
Event management for children & adolescents
- Cultural events , drawing competition, handicraft competition, sports events etc